Sep 12, 2011

Turtle

Been a little busy lately. The second workshop at iAnimate started 2 weeks ago and Amanda and I just finished a temp animation job at Yowza. Had a bit of extra time so I worked on this guy a bit more. Had a hard time figuring out his head because of it's shape and the placement of his eyes. Still trying to sort that out though, especially from the 3/4 top view.


I've wanted to work on my designs in general a bit more. Honestly haven't done too much since 2nd or 3rd year at Sheridan and was focusing a lot on animation.

6 comments:

  1. Love your turtle! :D The one where he's hiding in his shell makes me squee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE is amazing!! I want to hold him and squeeze him! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww he is very cute! I love the yawn pose and the strut lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sir, you don't look to rusty!!!
    SO appealing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely character .Would love to use this source art for a tutorial .

    ReplyDelete